Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fuck Lil Wayne


















I FUCKING HATE lil wayne with every fiber of my being.  This dude has been rapping for like a little under a decade?  He has written and recorded 391 songs,  that would be a feat,  if his songs weren't filled with stupid banter.  Every time I hear one of his songs there is always one time I laugh because of how stupid his lyrics are.  He thinks the more he shits out records that makes him a good rapper,  making cussin'  and robotussin' rhyme doesn't make you a good rapper you fucking ignorant little turd.  

Now I understand hip hop music,  I understand why hip hop is popular,  though its not my cup of tea.  I do know what good hip hop music is,  I know there are hip hop artists that take what they do seriously,  like Nas.  He has made like 8 records in the past decade,  all of them critically acclaimed and most addressing important issues.  I'm not saying that all rap needs to be that,  but thats the kind I am generally drawn too.  But Lil Wayne is just a clown,  I hope he's sitting on his platinum shitter laughing that he is making obscene amounts of money for making up words so they fit in his songs,  I hope he's sitting there thinking "God,  I am such an asshole for selling this shit too the public"

Now I understand Poetic License,  and the rules of distorting/ignoring fact,  but this is just wrong.

"My flow is nasty, like C Y Phyllis"

"And when I was 5, my favorite movie was the gremlins 
Aint got shit to do with this, but I just thought that I should mention"
 
"Run up in your house and shoot everyone that's sitting on the livingroom sofa"



WTF?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? are you fucking kidding me.  Is his fucking career suppose to be a fucking LOL joke or something?  Are we all getting punked?!  This is fucking retarded.  I purpose a ban on all things Lil Wayne,  for the sake of our children,  for the sake of our generation.  When scholars from the year 2100 look at Lil Wayne's music,  they are going to think that we were all exposed to radiation or we are just a generation of fucking morons.  FUCK LIL WAYNE YOU TALENTLESS PIECE OF SHIT.  I can't wait till Syrup actually does kill you,  you fucking imbecile.